Imagine a warm nutella muffin with swirls of nutella throughout the muffin. This easy nutella recipes is for all my muffin lovers and my Nutella lovers! What better muffin recipes than to combine a breakfast muffin and a teaspoon of nutella (who am I kidding there’s more) into each muffin. These muffins can be enjoyed in regular-sized muffins or mini muffins.
Cooking time will vary depending on which size of muffins you make.
A great way to enjoy these tender homemade muffins is to warm them in the microwave for a few seconds, until the delicious swirl of nutella melts and is gooey.
What Equipment do I need for Nutella Muffins?
Cupcake Liners- if you do not have cupcake liners, spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray.
What ingredients do I need for Nutella Muffins?
- All-purpose flour
- Unsalted butter room temp
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- Baking powder
- Vegetable oil
How to make Nutella Muffins.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin pan with 12 paper liners.
In a separate large bowl combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl using a wooden spoon.
Add dry ingredients, into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
Using a cookie scoops, fill the muffin cups 1/2 way full.
Spoon about 1 Tbls (or a dollop of Nutella) of Nutella on top of the muffins. Use a toothpick swirl the Nutella and the muffin batter together.
Bake for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove muffins from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
How to Store Nutella Muffins.
Store these muffins in an airtight container on the counter at room temperature for 3-5 days.
Can I freeze Nutella Muffins?
Yes! Put cooled muffins in a large freezer bag or airtight container and freeze for up to one month. Thaw at room temp and warm slightly before enjoying!
Can I substitute the Nutella for Peanut Butter?
Absolutely! If you want to swap out the Nutella for a scoop of peanut butter, go for it! You can also add a few chocolate chips if you want a chocolate flavor mixed in.
Can I add banana to my Nutella Muffins?
Yep! Dice up some bananas and add them into the muffin batter. Then you will have banana nutella muffins. You can also sprinkle some banana pieces on top of each muffin.
Why are my muffins dry?
The muffins could be dry because they were cooked too long in the oven. Try reducing the cook time by 2-5 minutes, check them, then add 2 minutes each time they need more baking. Just try not to open the oven door too much as letting heat out will cause the muffins to take longer to took.
If you liked this, here are some other recipes you might like:
Make sure to tag me @raesbakeryblog on Instagram and comment below if you make these Nutella muffins. To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card, the button above or below this post, or any photos above.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something off one of those links I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog!
Coffee and Brownies,
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temp
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line muffin pan with 12 paper liners.
- Cream butter, oil, sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla with an electric mixer or in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment until smooth.
- In a separate large bowl combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl using a wooden spoon.
- Add dry ingredients, into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Using a cookie scoops, fill the muffin cups 1/2 way full.
- Spoon about 1 Tbls (or a dollop of Nutella) of Nutella on top of the muffins.
- Use a toothpick swirl the Nutella and the muffin batter together.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6.3gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 96.8mgSodium: 167mgCarbohydrates: 25.1gFiber: .6gSugar: 13.4gProtein: 4.4g